Black Friday week has arrived and as more Black Friday TV deals appear, it can be seriously tempting to finally get that big screen TV you’ve always wanted. I review TVs for a living and have also seen plenty of big screens during my time in A/V retail and it’s worth noting that not all the big screen TV deals you see are worth going for – you need to be careful on what you buy. Screen type is all important, but I’ll get into that below.
I’ve been scanning Black Friday deals from all sorts of retailers in hopes of finding a big screen bargain and below are some of the best Black Friday 75-inch TV deals that are available right now. They may not be the cheapest 75-inch TVs on the market, but these TVs won’t compromise on quality and will give you bang for your buck.
Today’s best Black Friday 75-inch TV deals – quick links
Best 75-inch Black Friday deals in the US
Best 75-inch Black Friday TV deals in the UK
Despite all the differences with these TVs, there is one key connection between them – none of them are are edge-lit TVs. The problem with edge-lit TVs, as I discovered when I reviewed two cheaper big screen TVs, is that the LEDs used to light the screen are scattered around the edge, so they can’t evenly distribute the light, resulting in uneven black levels in areas of the screen. This is a problem with edge-lit TVs in general, but is particularly noticeable in larger sizes such as 75-inch.
Direct-lit, full-array lighting is much better on larger screens, as the LEDs are lighting the panel directly from behind the screen, so they have better control of dimming the darker zones within the image.
Edge-lit technology tends to be found in cheaper TVs, hence why the deals here aren’t the cheapest you’ll see around. But these deals cover a range of technologies and panel types to suit all budgets and feature some of the best 75-inch TVs on the market.
The Hisense U8K is available in both the US and UK. This is a mini-LED TV with that full-array, direct-lit panel we’re looking for and as result, it has stunning brightness without compromising on black levels or shadow details. It’s also well-equipped for gaming with up to 144Hz refresh rate and VRR and ALLM support.
Another standout deal in the US is the Amazon Fire TV Omni QLED, which won best value TV at the TechRadar Choice Awards 2023 and offers a full-array QLED panel, with Dolby Vision support in a 75-inch size for under $900. (It’s worth noting the Amazon Omni QLED is not available in a 75-inch size in the UK.) The alternative deals in the UK include the Samsung Q80C and Hisense E7K. Both come equipped with QLED panels as well, although the Samsung Q80C supports 120Hz gaming which the other two sets don’t, though it doesn’t support Dolby Vision.
Rounding out the deals are the Samsung S90C and LG B3 in the US and UK respectively. Both feature OLED panels (although the S90C has QD-OLED for increased brightness) that will ultimately look best on larger screens, thanks to OLED’s stunning contrast. They’re on the more premium end of the market, but if you have the budget and want a bigger screen, they are definitely worth investing in.
More US Black Friday deals
- Amazon: 50% off TVs, air fryers, AirPods & clothing
- Apple: AirPods Pro, Apple Watch 8 & iPads from $99
- Adidas: 40% off running shoes, sweatshirts & leggings
- Beauty: 51% off viral makeup, skincare & hair tools
- Best Buy: up to $800 off 4K TVs, laptops & headphones
- Cheap TVs: big-screen 4K TVs from $269.99
- Christmas: 40% off decor, pajamas & trees
- Dell: save on best-selling Inspiron and XPS laptops
- DreamCloud: 40% off all mattresses
- Family pajamas: matching Christmas PJs from $12.99
- Gaming: console bundles from $289.99 at Walmart
- Lowe’s: up to $800 off major appliances
- Nectar: mattress deals starting at $359
- Nordstrom: 30% off Nike, Levi’s, Skims, Adidas & more
- Samsung: up to $2,000 of TVs, phones and appliances
- Target: 40% off furniture, TVs, clothing & appliances
- Toys: Disney, Barbie, Lego & board games from $14.99
- Walmart: Apple Watch 9, cheap TVs, air fryers & toys
More UK Black Friday deals
- Amazon: up to 65% off Echo, Apple, TVs + more
- AO: up to 40% off appliances, TVs and tech
- Argos: up to 50% off toys, tools and tech
- Boots: up to 40% off 1,000s of beauty products
- Currys: up to 40% off TVs, appliances and laptops
- eBay: up to 60% off refurbished Ninja, Dyson + Apple tech
- Ebuyer: up to 45% off laptops and PC components
- EE: up to £600 off phones, TVs and games consoles
- Emma: up to 65% off mattresses, frames and pillows
- John Lewis: up to 40% off tech, homewares and clothing
- Jessops: up to £550 off Sony, Canon, Nikon, and Fujifilm
- Ninja: up to 25% off air fryers and cookware
- O2: up to £600 off iPhone, Samsung and Google
- Samsung: up to £600 off TVs, phones and appliances
- Shark: up to £100 off vacuums
- Simba: up to 55% off mattresses
- Superdrug: 60% off beauty, fragrances and makeup
- Very: save on tech, decor, appliances and furniture
- Vodafone: six months half-price SIMs from £11.50
Follow TechRadar on TikTok for news, reviews, unboxings, and hot Black Friday deals!